The new GameMax Stealth Mid-Tower gaming case. The Stealth is perfectly designed with airflow at the forefront. The uniquely designed front panel comes with mesh running from top to bottom on both sides, finished off with ABS it creates a stunning look when illuminated.
With the option to mount up to three fans at the front for air intake and a further two at the top and one at the back, you will have no problem getting the right balance of air in and out of your system. Please note the hub only fits 4 fans.
The GameMax Stealth comes with a pre-installed ARGB hub allowing for some stunning lighting effects and an easy connection to your system. You can connect up to 4 fans to the hub and sync all to a compatible motherboard using the 3 Pin AURA or VDG connector that come pre-installed.
The left side panel is made of 4mm tempered glass allowing the you to show off your system and show off the light coming from the three ARGB fans.
The IO panel is located on the top and gives you easier access to the 1 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0 and HD Audio (Headphone and Microphone), allowing for connection to a variety of different devices. The chassis supports GPUs with a max. length of 375mm and CPU coolers with a max. height of 160mm.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
The GameMax Stealth is compatible with the following fans:
– GameMax Mirage Dual-Ring Rainbow RGB 120mm Fan
– GameMax Mirage White Fins Dual-Ring Rainbow RGB 120mm Fan
– GameMax Razor 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
– GameMax Razor Extreme 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
– GameMax Velocity 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
– GameMax ARGB 3 In 1 Kit
The GameMax Stealth is compatible with the following hubs:
– GameMax ARGB Fan Hub
– Specific Airflow Design: A front panel designed using a combination of ABS & mesh, the Stealth has room to mount three fans at the front and a further two at the top and one at the back and with ventilation along the front, top, rear and bottom the Stealth will cool the most demanding gaming systems. Please note the hub only fits 4 fans.
– Motherboard Sync: You can now take your colour customisation to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect the 3pin to a compatible motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans the way you like.
– ARGB Hub: The Stealth comes with a hub included and can connect to 4 x 3pin fans and the hub comes with an AURA and VDG connection. Compatible with ASUS, MSI and Gigabyte RGB Fusion.
– Water-Cooling Support: The front and top can both be mounted with a 240mm radiator and at the back of the case can be mounted with a 120mm radiator.
– Tempered Glass: A full left side tempered glass panel has been included allowing the user to show off their internal components and it allows you to show off the glow from the ARGB fans.
– Vertical & Horizontal GPU: The Stealth offers vertical or horizontal mounting allowing you to be flexible and adjust your build to suit your needs.
Water Cooling Ready
Supported Radiator Size
Supported Radiator Positions
Internal 3.5″: 4
Internal 2.5″: 5
Notes: 1 x 3.5″ or 2 x 2.5″ on PSU shroud and 1 x 2.5″ or 1 x 3.5″ on top of cage
Front: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans
Top: 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans (2 x 120mm ARGB Fans Included)
Rear: 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm ARGB Fan Included)
Bottom: 2 x 120mm Fans (Need To Remove SSD / HDD Tray)
Fan Controllers: 1 Fan Controllers for up to 4 fans in total
1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 375mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 160mm
Internal Cable Management Depth: 25mm
What’s In The Box
Product Dimensions ( W x H x D )
215mm x 484mm x 455mm
Packaging Dimensions ( W x H x D )
305mm x 535mm x 547mm
Net: 8 KGs
Gross: 9.4 KGs
Specification: GameMax Stealth Mid Tower 1 x USB 3.0 / 2 x USB 2.0 Tempered Glass Side Window Panel Black Case with Addressable RGB LED Fans